Wow! June has finished and it has been a LOT over here, most of it very good. So as I am closing out this busy month, a few reminders of what has been going on and where I’m going next.
- The Big One: My debut novel, The Traveling Triple-C Incorporeal Circus came out on June 4th with Atthis Arts. This has been an incredible experience that I’m still learning more about every day and I hope that more and more people are getting a chance to meet my two ghosts and a mime and join them for a road trip.
- Events: I had a lot of big events this month around the release of Triple-C. I was interviewed for the Amphibian Press Podcast, I held a reading at Flashlight BooksFlashlight Books, and I hosted a Release Party at Kinetic Arts Center!
- Book Reviews: I read and reviewed FIVE books this month! (What can I say, I stress-read when I’m busy.) Check out my reading resolution tag to see my reviews.
Between all of that, a quick trip to Iowa for a funeral, and a visit with my fiancee around the release party, it has been a packed month. But we’ve still got some fun things coming up for the future!
- ShortLived: My ten-minute play “Hiiiii” will be in competition for the ShortLived prize at Piano Fight in San Francisco! I am competing in Round 6, so come one (or every) night from July 26th-28th to vote for your favorite show of the night!
- Surprises: I have some events in the works that I can’t talk about right now, but watch this space in July to hear about what more I have coming up!
Thank you again to everyone who has helped keep me in one piece through a busy June, and I cannot wait to see you all in the following month!